Monday, February 25, 2013

A Fun Way to Make Some Money

Good Morning Everyone!!! I don't know about you, but I enjoy making easy money every once in awhile. If you have been following me for awhile, you will remember that I once wrote a post about ways that I save money. One of those ways was adding some income and Swagbucks is one way that I do this.

Swagbucks works by giving you "bucks" for different things you do on their website. For example, every day I go to the homepage and answer a daily poll question, and follow a No Obligation Special Offer trail where I click "No, Thanks" a few times and then I get some bucks!

So, every day I am guaranteed at least 3 bucks. Then I also use this website as a search engine instead of google which can randomly win bucks and also watching videos, doing surveys, clipping coupons, and many other things give you those bucks. If you are at all interested in signing up you can use the previous link or this link which is a referral link. You can also refer your friends and family and you will be given your own link and can get bucks from them if they sign up. Let me know if you have any questions I would be more than happy to help. Also, the Swagbucks Facebook page is a great resource :)

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment