Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bridal Shower Invitation

Hello! I finally have something fun and new! I've been working on creating a bridal shower for my dear friend, and I just sent out the invitations. Originally I wanted to have a pink and gold shower, but that got changed, so now it is just "girly" themed I guess. The first thing I've done for the shower is to make invitations and check out the fun ones I made for her!


This is the completed invite. Nice and simple, but really cute too! I also plan on making a cookie and cupcake (or maybe cake pop) for each person as a favor and the prizes for the games are beauty bags. I will definitely be posting as I go since the shower is just a few weeks away! If you are interested in making a similar invitation I found the format here. Then you just fill in the colors and words, and it is finished!

Here is a fun picture that matched my owl, so I thought I'd share :)



1 comment:

  1. How exciting to be planning your shower! The invites look great (as does your cute owl!)

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete