Saturday, July 14, 2012

Updates

Good News!! I finally have a button!!! I had made the actual picture, but now you can grab it if need be :) So glad I finally figured it out. Also, made it easier to subscribe to my blog, so make sure you do that if you stop by regularly, or want to start! Thanks so much for all the support and patience as I update my page and attempt to make it better for my viewers. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

http://midwesternwife.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Oh, and don't forget, the giveaway will be coming soon! I changed what the first giveaway will be, so what i was advertising before will now be the second one :) We are working on some different things with the original one, but I just can't wait, so I thought I'd do a different one too so I can do it sooner! Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment