Friday, June 22, 2012

Grilled Cream Cheese Sandwiches

We are really getting settled in here, and I even have an interview for a job in my field! This is of a miracle...so we will see how it goes. In the meantime, I saw a picture of a grilled cream cheese sandwich (or that's what it looked like) so I thought I'd try making something like it. Josh and I really enjoyed it!




Ingredients
1 Tbl olive oil
2 pieces of bread
1 tsp cinnamon/sugar mix
2 Tbl cream cheese
blueberries (or any berry of your liking) or jam

Directions

Place medium sized griddle over medium heat with olive oil. Place two slices of bread on the griddle and toast first side, flip and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mix, add the cream cheese to each slice, and berries (or jam) to one side. Place top slice of bread on sandwich and grill to desired toastedness :)










 
 
    



   
I Heart Nap Time




15 comments:

  1. How unique! My son would love this. Thanks for sharing at Church Supper. Have a blessed week & come back soon ~EMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks pretty good and it is very creative! (I am originally from the Midwest: from a farm in Iowa.)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really different, but seriously yummy :) and yeay for the Midwest! I'm really enjoying Iowa so far!

      Delete
  3. Hi there! Found you through the breakfast blog hop and this is such a great idea! My little girl is going to love this, too. Thanks, totally pinning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know my family would definitely love this! It looks really delicious. Thanks so much for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so yummy! Def. going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another midwesterner signing in - We are in MI. This recipe looks delish! Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like this sandwich anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delicious idea! I would love for you to link up with me! http://www.firsthomelovelife.com/2012/06/features-and-whats-cooking-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy!!!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I maybe shouldn't have look at this. I think this is something I could get hooked on. Yum! I would love for you to share on my linky party!
    http://www.igottatrythat.com/p/blog-hop-linky-colde.html
    Thanks,
    Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so yummy! Need something new for breakfast! We are so glad that you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Please come back again really soon! Thanks! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun! This would be a fun breakfast idea; very creative! Thanks for sharing on Saturday Show & Tell at Cheerios and Lattes last weekend! We love having you join us and hope to see you again this weekend! See you soon!
    Mackenzie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am always looking for fun new breakfast ideas for my kids...I have a feeling they are going to love these:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad you are enjoying this recipe!! It was a fun one, and I'm really glad it popped into my head :) It's a new favorite around here for sure!

    ReplyDelete