Friday, May 4, 2012

Meal Plan 5

Well, I have good news and bad news...the good news is that we are going to Arizona for a week!! We decided that we both have time off and if we get the job we won't have time to travel for awhile, so why not go now? We are going to visit grandparents and it should be lots of fun! Plus, I could use the sun, it's been so rainy and cold here in Indiana :(

The bad news is that there won't be a meal plan for this week! I also want to apologize for the next few weeks of possibly no meal plans. We find out this weekend if we get the job in Iowa or not, and if we do, we will be moving and settling in which probably means no menu for the week after next either!

I promise though, that after the craziness of the next few weeks settles down we will be back in action with plenty of meal plans, recipes, and all that fun stuff. Plus, all kinds of new stuff with all my new toys from the wedding that we haven't opened because we are waiting to find out if we have to move! So, keep an eye out for the new stuff! My new fun toys include my kitchenaid stand mixer, a bread machine, blender, food processor, and lots, lots more! That means I can reach out and try even more fun, new stuff :) yeay! Can't wait! Hope you are all having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment